Where Can I look for Jobs?

• Hi There

Just found this forum.

I am on ALG II and would like to look for a Job. I am not sure what sort of work i can do anymore due to psychological changes \ episodes so I would like to stay in the ALG II system as a backbone support whilst i took on a part-time job which i believe i can keep 20% if it is under 800 euro. Where can i find jobs that allow/accomodate for persons who are on ALG II and looking for a second income so as not to lose the support on ALG II. I am trying to get some more money and see what sort of job i could possibly do now following the episodes which have changed my life.

Is there or are there places i can search for such job offers

Ich kann Deutsch sprechen und verstehen aber ich habe nicht schreiben gelernt. ich bin ein Englander und in Deutchland seit 11-12 jahre.

Thank you/ Vielen Dank

Steven

Om

• Besuchen Sie auch unsere Ratgeber zu Hartz 4:

Hartz 4 Rechner
    Berechen Sie Ihren Anspruch. Ist Ihr Hartz 4 Bescheid korrekt.

Hartz 4 Antrag
    Wir helfen Ihnen bei Ausfüllen Ihres Hartz 4 Antrages.

Hartz 4 Regelsatz
    Wie viel Hartz 4 steht Ihnen zu? Ist Ihr Bescheid richtig. Informieren Sie sich.

• With gross earnings that lie between 101 and 1,000 euros, 80 percent are taken into account. In this case, you can keep 20 percent of your salary from the part-time job.

you can find jobs on xing or indeed, you just have to look for jobs that have "minijob" or "part time" in their title

• the main question is what sort of job you would like to do and think you can do.

What are your qualifications? I would also register for a German course, if

you can read and write German fluently it would be much easier for you.

• Besuchen Sie auch unsere Ratgeber zu Hartz 4:

Hartz 4 Rechner
    Berechen Sie Ihren Anspruch. Ist Ihr Hartz 4 Bescheid korrekt.

Hartz 4 Antrag
    Wir helfen Ihnen bei Ausfüllen Ihres Hartz 4 Antrages.

Hartz 4 Regelsatz
    Wie viel Hartz 4 steht Ihnen zu? Ist Ihr Bescheid richtig. Informieren Sie sich.